Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come meet the Bacon

Go down

Come meet the Bacon Empty Come meet the Bacon

Post  Drakis Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:01 pm

So we got a lot of new people coming to the guild as well as a lot of regulars we all know and love...kind of lol jk so lets post who we really are I know you bastards are not really giant norns with greatswords! <33
Little bit about myself I am formerly Sgt Shears of the United States Marine Corps, I have been a heavy equipment mechanic for over 6 years I was working in Afghanistan as a depart of defense contractor after leaving the marines, I have been laid off since last march when the contract in Afghanistan got cut. I am currently doing college and living off my VA benefits working on a BA in nutrition towards a doctorate in exercise science/physical therapy. I have a wife she is #2 no kids but she wants to make a bunch of little bacons.  Suspect lol I have been with hero for over 8 years. You all know me as Drakis or Eliminator of Bacon. more recently Cyzz my thief, anyway guys post a little bit about yourselves and lets play some gw2.
Come meet the Bacon Snapsh13
Come meet the Bacon Snapsh11
Come meet the Bacon Snapsh12

Drakis
Regent

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum