Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Get To Know Each Other

+5
Boomer
Molder
Gank
Aely
Matthias
9 posters

Go down

Let's Get To Know Each Other Empty Let's Get To Know Each Other

Post  Matthias Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 pm

I think that this forum will be a good place for us to start to get to know each other. This specific forum is secure so please feel free to talk about yourself but remember that this is the internet and i'm sure you don't want all of your information out there for just anyone to find.

My name is Josh. My primary character is Matthias Arimil. I am the founder and leader of Exile. I live in SeaTac, Washington with my wife. I am working towards earning my Bachelors Degree in Psychology. I am a retired US Army Combat Medic.

I've been playing GW since before launch. I have completed almost everything in the game. I am currently at 42/50 in my HoM. I took a prolonged break from GW to focus on Star Wars Galaxies. Once SWG started having big issues I returned to GW to work on progressing my characters. Now that the SWG servers are permanently closed, I only play GW. If you have any questions for me, please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited by Matthias on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Matthias
Matthias
King

https://spiritofexile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let's Get To Know Each Other Empty Re: Let's Get To Know Each Other

Post  Aely Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:05 am

Ok my name is Jon My primary character is Aely or Aelly, I am from San Diego California and I am currently going to school for Computer Networking Systems Information Security or CNSIS lol been playing swg for a little over 7 years and yea thats me.
Aely
Aely

Back to top Go down

Post  Gank Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:50 pm

You know who it is, that GANKSTAH, You can ask me for my name.

I live in that Valley of the sun, its like Iraq here, even tho iraq is five thousand mile's away.

Oh CRIKEY MATE, THERES A WILD GANK RIGHT THERE LOOK!!!!
Let's Get To Know Each Other 11ay7bt
Too late, YOU HAS BEEN AGGRO

IGCN are: Brutix, Sorensen

HAS Master Ranger
Has Master Smugrah

COME AT ME BRO!

I poke smot. silent

Last edited by Gank on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Gank
Gank
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Molder Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Hey guys, my name is Darren, name on GW is Agent Molder. I see im in the third person here who lives in SD, which is pretty badass, been living here all my life. I'm 20 years old, living with my fiance, and currently attending UC SD while going for a degree in sports therapy/kinesiology. Been playing football all my life, and I'm also a pretty avid surfer and boarder, and currently working as the offensive coordinator at Oceanside High. Me and Matt go way back in GW, glad to be apart of his team again, and its really rad meeting you all.

Let's Get To Know Each Other Dc23156731

Molder

Back to top Go down

Post  Boomer Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi all, My name is Li Bayi(Have a christian name Johnson) and my main character in GW is Boomer Istian. I lived in Singapore and maybe the only asian in the Guild (of Hainanese descendants). I have 3 wonderful kids and my lovely wife is a Exec HR in an investment company. I am a handy man in the defense industry, mostly on land platform Laughing I love to travel, books, making new friends and doing volunteer work for charitable organisation. I am in my 40s(but hey 40 is the new 20 Laughing ) and the only goals for me now is to nurture my kids to do well in society.

For GW, I do it leisurely and I am not a pro. Most of the training are from youtube and friends who are patience enough to guide me. Neverthless I am looking forward to get my character to get pass HOM 45/50.
Can't wait for GW2!!

Cheers
Bayi (Boomer)

Boomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Merc Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi Guy's
MAN i'm so bad in this......

My name is Bjorn primary character Merc the forgotten Necromancer
My age 21
From belgium Leuven
Got a daughter and a son and ofc a girlfriend.

I played gw from somewhere at the start of it but taked a break a few times from it.
Well now i restarted it and quited my other game (jedi outcast) so i can fully focus on Gw and making fun in this guild. Well at the moment i mostly Title Hunt for my Hom want to get atleast 40/50 on it for GW2 I hope it comes out before i'm a retired it takes so long Sad anyway want to know you guy's better so if someone needs help and i'm not in middle of a vq or a mission i can help you out.

Lets all have a nice stay here and make loads of fun.
Merc
Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:47 am

Hi all! My name is Ellie, main is Sagra Xelshader. I am a stay-at-home mother of one almost-4-year-old and expecting one more in early August 2012 Very Happy I live in a small town in South Carolina with my husband. Earned my BS in Biology in 2003. I plan on going for my master's degree in Secondary Education when I finish raising babies to go teach high school Biology.

I am an avid gamer and spend a lot of time doing titles. I currently am 28/30 GWAMM and 44/50 HoM. I took a few large breaks from GW over the past 3+ years, most of these spent achievement grinding on my WoW main, who currently resides on US - Mal'Ganis.

I am usually prone to kid aggro, but I do try to help when I can. If there's something low-end pve, then chances are I've been there done that. Thanks for reading and see you in-game Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nonchalant Savant Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi, my name is Sarah. My main is Nonchalant Savant. I'm 47 yrs old, married to Eric (Jack Asset) who is 41. We live in a small town, Interlachen, in Florida (near Daytona Beach). We're both native Floridians and have lived here most our lives. Our kids are grown and it's just Eric and I, with our various pets. lol. I work at home as a remote operator for an answering service. I much prefer working at home. Eric and I get to spends loads of time together and it's made us much closer. It also gives us lots of time to play GW together. lol. We enjoy being in Exile very much, all of you are super nice.
Nonchalant Savant
Nonchalant Savant

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Carelessarrow

Back to top Go down

Let's Get To Know Each Other Empty hola

Post  Drakis Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:59 am

i never reply on here except im really bored Razz im a warrior ingame Arnold Is My and a warrior irl *challenges molder* :t scratch king cheers affraid Suspect

Drakis
Regent

Back to top Go down

Post  Merc Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:40 am

Darkis you use too much steroides
Merc
Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  Tupac Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 am

Alright, soooooo I'm that Tupac guy that is all you need to know about me.
I am the canadian guy who lives in narnia.... I mean what?
Good Day.

Real name is Sebastian lolol
Tupac
Tupac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down