Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Guild's Alliance

4 posters

Go down

Should We Leave Our Current Alliance And Start Our Own?

Our Guild's Alliance I_vote_lcap0%Our Guild's Alliance I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Our Guild's Alliance I_vote_lcap0%Our Guild's Alliance I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Our Guild's Alliance I_vote_lcap100%Our Guild's Alliance I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Our Guild's Alliance Empty Our Guild's Alliance

Post  Matthias Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 am

I do like the alliance we're currently in, but it seems like at times, they are more interested in bickering with themselves than helping the alliance stay active. I have had some ideas brought to my attention including us moving on to lead our own alliance multiple times. I may not have been very active the last week, but I have been keeping an eye on things. I understand there are some things that need to be addressed, and I would very much like them to be settled before we make our final decision. I want to see our guild succeed and last through the transition over to Guild Wars 2 instead of sputtering out like many other guilds.

Please only 1 vote per member. We want to keep this as accurate as possible.

Last edited by Matthias on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Matthias
Matthias
King

https://spiritofexile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Our Guild's Alliance Empty Re: Our Guild's Alliance

Post  Jack Asset Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 pm

i think we could make and keep a good alliance,
also i think if not our own alliance we should scout out another alliance that stays active and wants to make it a team effort in getting and keeping factions. maybe if we took a small step in the direction of going to a better alliance then one day we will build our guild to the state of having our own alliance . we need to work more in our own guild with different things but in a better alliance we can recruit the players that are exsperianced in areas that our guild is lacking. then when we get those areas worked out moving to having our own allliance. so my vote is look for a better alliance then move. then work on what we lack to form our own than do that.

Last edited by Jack Asset on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Jack Asset

Back to top Go down

Post  Boomer Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Rationale for my vote is that we are capable at setting new height. The Alliance are our buddies but we need to move on : )

Boomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Merc Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:23 am

well there where moments there where problems in the Allience but atm i dont know because i dont play guild wars long or almost dont. And our Factions are dropping Hard if we get out of it please let me know before changing so i can buy a lot of lockicks ets from there town.

If you agree then i want to wait till i see more results from the vote before i vote because i dont know how it's going now in the allience i dont want to make a wrong dessission.
Merc
Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthias Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 am

The last thing we want to do is make a hasty decision. That is why I started this poll on the forums to give everyone the chance to voice their concerns or opinions on this matter.
Matthias
Matthias
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Asset Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:13 pm

proxie vote for (blue overseeersz) in his own words
forgot pass and username

basicly i wanna say that untill mathias is done with his r/l things we should stay here . when he is back full time we should find our guilds focus and work on that and join /make an alliance to better our guild .and move in the dirrection needed for progession of the guild

Jack Asset

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthias Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 am

EKF dissolved the alliance before we even had a chance to make our decision. Apparently they also saw the need to move on. We are currently in an alliance that I know very little about. They actually sought us out. The lead guild is full of power traders. I have seen their trading tactics in Kamadan and I am unsure about them as an alliance. Suspect They claim to be a PvE guild but I guess we will have to wait and see. I will continue to look for better options for us, and any recommendations for any of you are welcome.
Matthias
Matthias
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum