Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation

2 posters

Go down

Resignation Empty Resignation

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:29 am

I'm resigning from Exile and anyone affiliated with it. Over the past months I've come to realize the typical arrogant bullshit behavior of Matthias' is not going to improve in the slightest. You try to be patient, humble, and tolerant of people but to a point it's just futile. I'm done with the business and politics of how this guild is run and the childish behavior it exhibits. I'm done with Matthias's disrespectful demeanor and shit he pulls towards his so called "friends" and comrades just because he owns a vent. I own a vent too; that doesn't mean I treat others as lesser people or my guild mates like shit. I'm at the point where I'm sickly tired of his massive insecurity complexes and his overinflated ego. I believe in treating people as I would in person; something called integrity. You Sir, need to get over yourself. I'd like to say you're the shittiest guild leader on the net but the fact is I've met some actual shitty ones in other games and you're not that bad of a manager. That is on those rare days you actually treat people as human beings or as you would want to be treated. You can delete this or do whatever; and quite frankly I don't care of the replies to it because I won't be coming back here. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Resignation Empty I love you like a testube baby!

Post  Gank Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 am

Eelum wrote:I played Galaxies for about a year and a quarter. Had the privilege of meeting Matthias and Ezekial on the the Sunrunner Server through Gank when I joined exile. before I left the game. I think SWG was one of the best MMOs ever made and hopefully TOR will live up to its own reputation and fill SWG's shoes in its own right. Should be a lot of fun.
DERP
Gank
Gank
Troll

Back to top Go down

Resignation Empty Trolls.....┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐

Post  Matthias Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:03 am

Eelum wrote:You Sir, need to get over yourself.
I Know Right?
Matthias
Matthias
King

https://spiritofexile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Resignation Empty Re: Resignation

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down