Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exile Has Been Formed On Maguuma!

2 posters

Go down

Exile Has Been Formed On Maguuma! Empty Exile Has Been Formed On Maguuma!

Post  Matthias Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:37 am

Our Guild has finally been formed on the server. We are ready to start moving forward as a guild again. We have started upgrades for the guild already as well as leveling our characters. Please let us know if you need an invite to the guild. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Matthias
Matthias
King

https://spiritofexile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exile Has Been Formed On Maguuma! Empty Re: Exile Has Been Formed On Maguuma!

Post  Boomer Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:03 am

Matthias wrote:Our Guild has finally been formed on the server. We are ready to start moving forward as a guild again. We have started upgrades for the guild already as well as leveling our characters. Please let us know if you need an invite to the guild. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Do invite me ya : )
I realised the game do not have much party raid involve, mostly solo with PUGs : (

Boomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthias Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:36 pm

There are actually quite a few chances to do "raids" together as a guild. They start at level 30 and go up from there, but you can also have a full party of people with you when you do your personal story. They made the game more group friendly. They also limited the confusion by reducing party size to 5 players. I can't wait to do dungeons as a guild again, it's going to be great!

P.S. Give me your GW2 character name so that I can send you an invite to the guild. Cool
Matthias
Matthias
King

https://spiritofexile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down