Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation

3 posters

Go down

Resignation Empty Resignation

Post  Tupac Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Well....... if you have read the Topic name you know that I'm Resigning... What I'm Resigning from is "Gaming" It's been a Great Journey with you all I've known some of you since the start of my gaming career as "Tupac".... Shit come to think of it, it's been nearly 5 years I've been playing games with you. Well so i don't keep rambling on I'm going to end this short and sweet. I LOV3Z Joo all..... Had a blast playing games from Swg to Minecraft I'll Try to keep in Touch <3. But for now my Gaming Journey with you all will have to end here for now. Just Remember Let Teh Spirit of Tupac Be with You... Always... You Iz not alone Remember I am that guy behind the tree across the street from you eating your cats. I Don't Exactly Know when I'll be back to Bring Havok On all who oppose me on the battlefield or to be there to heal you through all the tough moments... Just Remember That Nig Tupac Will be back.

Sincerely- Tupac/Monkey D. Luffy
(Co-Founder Of Exile)
(Leader Of Umad)
(Leader of The Straw Hat Pirates)
Tupac
Tupac

Back to top Go down

Resignation Empty Re: Resignation

Post  Matthias Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:57 am

Happy Trails Buddy....... No
Matthias
Matthias